Whether Valerie is sharing her heart concerning spiritual formation to leadership groups or at women’s conferences, or talking to couples about marriage or parenting, you will find her to be an authentic, engaging and motivating communicator. Common responses to Valerie’s presentations include:
- “She’s so real and human, I could really relate…”
- “Articulate, passionate, and spiritually insightful!”
- “Distinctly feminine, she presents the gospel in soprano...a voice I can connect with.”
- “Such a creative storyteller—I laughed and I cried…”
- “She opened me up to God’s work in my life in ways I had never considered before…”
- “I came away full of hope and convinced of God’s love for me!”
Valerie has a strong interest in soul-care as a way to find spiritual well-being and relationship with a loving God. Her approach invites people to learn spiritual practices that can sustain them through the most difficult life challenges. Her book, A Well-Tended Soul, describes the nuances of that inner journey and is a core resource to her spiritual formation seminars. Her strong belief in a God who deeply loves and cares…inspires hope, trust, and courage for any life situation. This is a popular topic for women’s groups, denominational meetings, and retreats.
This topic—and others—can be tailored specifically to your group: presented as stand-alone talks or crafted into multiple messages for longer bookings—i.e. for weekend church services, weekly classes, in a workshop setting, a one-day seminar, a multi-session weekend event, or for an entire week.